YW CAPITAL IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE LAUNCH OF ITS BUSINESS ACCELERATION FUND
YW Capital seeks to commit the first tranche of R20 million to the fund, which will be deployed in equity, mezzanine and/or debt with a strict focus on the following sectors:
- Healthcare infrastructure and services;
- Domestic manufacturing;
- Agro-processing and food security (excluding primary agriculture);
- Water and sanitation; and
- Information and communications technology
Applications will only be considered if:
- Submitted via the form provided below;
- The business is established and was stable and operating before the lockdown; and
- The business is tax compliant.
President Cyril Ramaphosa has emphasised, inter alia, the need for private sector collaboration during this time of crisis. YW Capital, therefore, invites other investors who would like to contribute to contact us on email at email@example.com.
For business who wish to apply for funding, please fill in the form below: